Pages

Senin, 19 November 2007

No Place Like Home.

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.

In the name of Allah; the most gracious, the most merciful.

My family is big *well,, it may be too big for some people*. Bapak (called pak), mama (called mama, ma, mambri, or mummy *read: mU-mi*) 2 sisters (called mbak or mbak mita n dita or (almost never) kak dita :P), 2 lil’ sisters (called uti n tsasa), n 1 lil’ bro (called dek or adek salman). And that’s why we always have our super-supreme sliced to eight parts. It is a big, nice, great, milk-drunk, TV-centered, odd, funny (or ridiculous?), boring (sometimes), a bit lazy, and so hectic, but IS the best fam ever (for me) *coz I’m sure u have ur own best fam*. Miss u guys a lot.

No place like home. And for me there’s no place like komplek timah blok CC nomer empat. I notice that, right after I got here, in Jogja. I miss my family and home so often and I probably may be 100% sure that u, all “anak kosan”, have that feeling also. Remembering how u feel so comfort *sometimes no matter how untidy ur home is* and problem-free; no need to think about what to eat today or how much money u still have for next several weeks, and can get something u want (more) easily. Or how u can talk with them till night, to borrow their things, to shout each other, to eat, watch TV, laugh, do shalat, and read quran together, or anything “together”.

To be away from home, I do feel something has—somehow—missed. I always want to go back to Depok, I always miss my home and my family… Though I do remember how happy I was when I got the sms, which told that I accepted in GMU SM here. I do remember that, that time, I was so excited, so proud, and so happy. There was nothing crossed in my mind how hard it would be to live away from home. And I know now, it IS hard.

I even have once regretted my being here *O God, please forgive me*. But when I think about it and take a step back, I realize how this new life has changed me. How happy I am when get every single care they give, how I love them more, how I pray for them more, and how I become more and more grateful to have them. Ya, there should be no regret to be here. No matter how annoying my schedule is, no matter how short my holiday is, no matter how bad I miss to be home. Coz this is my dream, this is my hope, this is my life I have to go through, and this IS what Allah had chosen for me. I’m here for something I pursue and yes, I’m on MY way now. I know, Allah loves me a lot that He gives me my beloved family. And I’m sure, that I can be happy and problem-free, is just because of Him. Coz He’s always be near, never away.

1 komentar:

Ecky A. mengatakan...

haslmkm..anindspothhhh...

y..nih aad lirik lagu, *dr lagu yg dbawain pensil 2band waktu perpi..


I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

heuheu..j inget perpi gw..