Pages

Senin, 19 Desember 2011

Passion. Interest.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I think a lot about passion these days, inspired by my talita’s blog. She clearly wants to be an entrepreneur and writer, and yes she is officially a writer now. Entrepreneur? Just about time :)

Then, these questions pop in my head. What is my passion? Do I even have one? All I know is I’m no good at something. Do sports? Nope. Music? Enjoy it, can’t play it. Write? Errr.. Sing? Brrpph. Sorry, can’t help my voice :p

Just yesterday, I found it! It’s not really a passion actually, it is more likely an interest. Well anyway, let me just spill it out! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 SEWING.
Yes. I would looove to learn sewing. And I will be uber happy if i really can do it :D I don’t think of a sophisticated one, just simple practices. Ah, I think sewing is just nice! And it brings back memories of my childhood too. I can’t sew, at all. But I think I can catch up :)

#2 COOKING.
I can cook some food, please trust me. Macaroni schotel, lasagna, carbonara, bolognese, cream soup, pempek, tekwan. Those are my family’s simple recipes, so I’m a bit confidence. But when it comes to daily menu, I’m sucks. I don’t even know what spices are there in cah kangkung. Haha.. But I love to cook! A pretty kitchen can always make me smile. Hope I can have one :) 

#3 FOREIGN LANGUAGE.
I know so little about foreign language. Practically I’m not fluent in any language but bahasa. As you can see grammar errors here and there. And it comes worse when I speak. I once learned basic arabics in junior high, but it was gone as i never use it. I still can’t speak Javanese, despite the fact that I’ve been living in Jogja for 4+ years until now. I’m so doomed. So, I plan to get my master degree somewhere overseas that will force me to master one or two foreign languages. Yay!
(Is this really an interest? I don’t think interest is something that need to be forced. Haha..)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, I'm so girly *sigh*

So, what’s your passion? Have you found it?

3 komentar:

Fajrie mengatakan...

passion gw dah jelas, kucing :)
pengen banget jadi breeder kucing ras suatu saat nanti.
kali yang baru gw sadari, ternyata gw punya paasion di bidang budaya, traditional dance macem tari piring, pindang n saman, hahaha
seru postinganmu nin ^^,

Anindya Khairunnisa Zahra mengatakan...

haha kucing.. ternyata. saya kira pergi keliling dunia, foto2, taro di blog, n bikin orang iri hati. *sewot* :p

iya jrii, traditional dance is also nice! "dijual" di luar negeri jg pasti laku. go go go passion!

Ecky Agassi mengatakan...

once upon a time (ahahaha), my friend asked me, what's your passion,
and i was speechlesh, i did not imagine before that it was a hard question, but in fact, i am speechless :(

nice post nin, (yet nice to see you happy and start to blogging again :D *after those creepy monolog, muahahaha)